Savings Made Simple
SO MAKE EVERY PENNY COUNT &
SAVE WHILE YOU SPEND WITH FIRST COMMUNITY BANK’S
SAVINGS MADE SIMPLE PROGRAM
How Does Savings Made Simple Work?
Every time you use your FCB Debit Card, the transaction will be rounded up to the next whole dollar amount. The “round up” amount will then be transferred from the checking account attached to your debit card to a savings account of your choice.
|ITEM||AMOUNT OF PURCHASE||ROUND UP DEPOSITED TO SAVINGS||TRANSACTION AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM CHECKING|
How Do I Get Started?
There is no cost to enroll. Simply stop in or call us to tell us you want to sign up for the Savings Made Simple program. Once enrolled, just sit back and watch your savings grow.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
- Savings Made Simple is only available if you have a First Community Bank Debit Card linked to a First Community Bank Checking account.
- Both signature-based and PIN-based debit card transactions qualify for Savings Made Simple; ATM transactions do not qualify.
- If you enroll, all qualifying transactions from debit cards attached to your checking account will be included in the roundup.
- If your debit card purchase is canceled or reversed, such as a returned purchase, the corresponding debit card roundup will remain in the savings account.
- Credit transactions or adjustment transactions will not be rounded up.
- The roundup transfer will only happen if you have sufficient funds at the end of the day; the roundup transfer will never overdraw your account.
- First Community Bank may cancel or modify the Savings Made Simple program at any time.